Partner with Me
Using the frameworks introduced in Agile Faculty: Practical Strategies for Managing Research, Service, and Teaching and Inside Higher Ed article, “Beating Pandemic Burnout,” I partner with high-achieving women+ faculty and higher ed professionals, educational developers, and institutions to offer a variety of professional development opportunities.
Registration is now open for the Fall 2020 Professor Burnout Group Coaching Program!
Based on my popular Inside Higher Ed essay and forthcoming book, the six-week Professor Burnout group coaching program is designed to bring together a small community of of high-achieving women+ in higher ed to identify key aspects of burnout and to support one another as we work to build burnout resilience through discussions, activities, and reflection. Learn more here.
Looking for a Coach on Your Path to Faculty Vitality?
I believe that personal and professional vitality is built on the principles of purpose, compassion, connection, and burnout.
Through one-on-one coaching, I work with clients, especially high-achieving women+ faculty and higher ed professionals, to
- articulate and clarify values and purpose
- prioritize commitments to achieve more balance
- use Scrum practices to improve productivity, while making time for rest, family, and other pursuits
- become more confident writers and speakers
- explore career transitions within and outside of academia
- deal with burnout and build burnout resilience.
To learn more about my coaching approach, the benefits of coaching, and pricing for the rest of 2020, visit my one-on-one coaching page, and explore the Agile Faculty Life Coaching brochure. Set up a discovery call with me to see if we’d make good partners in your professional development!
Interested in Bringing Agile Faculty Life to Your Campus, Live or Virtually?
I am available for keynotes, 1-2 hour workshops, half-day or full-day group retreats, as well as departmental and programmatic consulting and individual mentoring. I’m happy to lead experiences based on the topics below or to work with you to develop something specific to your needs. Please complete the Content Form below.
- Understanding burnout, and building resilience
- Managing your research agenda and/or research team with Scrum
- Managing your writing productivity with Scrum
- Using Scrum planning to plan or revise a course or program
- Applying Agile approaches to mentoring new faculty
- Planning for mid-career vitality with Scrum planning techniques
- Improving student collaboration in group projects with Scrum